At Accomplish, we manage the Client Behavior Benchmark.
With it, you can:
– See your out- and under-performance at stimulating institutional client behavior compared to your regional colleagues and competitors.
– Run your sales funnel and end-to-end client journey holistically – marketing, sales, and service.
– Manage your effect on whether clients buy, stay, and buy more.
Transform your fees, billing, invoicing with leading edge analytics
Envestnet Revenue Manager takes enterprise-class billing solutions to the next level—out of operations/IT and into the C-Suite—providing CFOs with previously unavailable performance insights. Some of the world’s largest financial institutions use our real-time analytics to increase predictive capabilities, improve cash flow, reduce costs, and enhance client service.
· Industry-leading AI is trained based on your firm’s processes, so you can streamline revenue collection, quickly identify invoice variances, and more.
· Powerful CFO dashboards provide interactive visibility into each customer relationship—you’ll gain profitability insight, enhanced revenue forecasting, and other intelligence.
· Cloud infrastructure offers global coverage/unsurpassed security, providing fast reaction options in changing conditions, the ability to move data from one country to another, or to quickly scale infrastructure requirements.
Revenue Manager integrates into your existing infrastructure across platforms, such as general ledgers or CRM packages.
Contact us at RevenueManager@envestnet.com for more information.
FactSet (NYSE:FDS | NASDAQ:FDS) helps the financial community to see more, think bigger, and work better. Our digital platform and enterprise solutions deliver financial data, analytics and open technology to over 7,000 global clients, including over 180,000 individual users. Clients across the buy-side and sell-side as well as wealth managers, private equity firms and corporations achieve more every day with our comprehensive and connected content, flexible next-generation workflow solutions, and client-centric specialized support. As a member of the S&P500, we are committed to sustainable growth and have repeatedly scored 100 on the Human Rights Campaign® Corporate Equality Index and been recognized amongst the Best Places to Work in 2023 by Glassdoor as a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award winner.
Learn more at www.factset.com and follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/factset.
FINBOURNE combines extensive technical expertise in financial services data management with a best-in-class, open, cloud–based investment management and servicing product ecosystem. By deploying our solutions, our clients can better aggregate, manage and utilise data across their organizations. With operations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, FINBOURNE’s data management solutions help financial services firms improve their investment management and servicing capabilities. Clients can increase returns, reduce costs and manage risk by maximizing the value of their internal and external data.
Company URL: https://www.finbourne.com/
NeoXam is a leading financial software company, delivering solutions and services for 150+ customers in 25 countries worldwide. NeoXam is committed to its clients’ success: we deliver reliable and scalable solutions, processing more than $15 trillion worth of assets per day and serving over 10,000 users. Through its combined talents and transparent approach, NeoXam helps Buy and Sell-Side players address the continuous changes in the financial market industry, to grow and better serve their clients. NeoXam has staff of more than 500, is headquartered in Paris and has 14 offices across the globe.
©2023 Foxon Media